This webinar, hosted by the WEA Sustainability Center on Tuesday, 8th February 2022, is now available online.
Hosted by the World Evangelical Alliance Sustainability Center (WEASC) on behalf of the Lausanne WEA Creation Care Network (LWCCN), the joint webinar highlights the opportunities and the challenges of addressing Creation Care topics in the new year ahead.
Among other relevant initiatives, resources, and needs, the panelists provide an overview of the work done in preparation for UN conferences, such as CBD COP15 in China and UNFCCC COP27 in Egypt, and introduce upcoming publications on Creation Care.
- Ed Brown, Care of Creation/Lausanne WEA Creation Care Network
- Jasmine Kwong, Lausanne WEA Creation Care Network
- Kuki Rokhum, EFICOR/Renew Our World
- Martin Kapenda, Micah Zambia/Renew Our World
- Seth Appiah-Kubi, A Rocha Ghana
- Dave Bookless, A Rocha/Lausanne WEA Creation Care Network
- Matthias Boehning, World Evangelical Alliance Sustainability Center
- Chris Elisara, World Evangelical Alliance Sustainability Center
- Welcome & Introductions
- Panel Discussion (1/2)
- Panel Discussion (2/2)
- Questions & Answers
- Closing Remarks & Prayer
Watch the webinar recording to learn more about Creation Care through a variety of perspectives and topics. What will 2022 bring regarding Creation Care and what will your particular focus be? What better way to start the new year than with a community passionate about Creation Care?