Join the PaRD (International Partnership on Religion and Sustainable Development) and World Council of Churches on Thursday, June 2 at 2pm CET for a Stockholm +50 associated hybrid webinar titled “Climate Action and Water for Life towards Creation Justice – a Faith Perspective.”
The participants will examine the current climate emergency and global water crisis, which are interconnected and affect each other as well as the sustainability of the planet. During this event, participating faith communities and other constituencies will be encouraged to address these pressing ecological concerns and take urgent action, including economic justice issues that are intrinsically connected with eco-justice.
Agenda and Speakers:
- Climate Justice and care for creation – Rev. Henrik Grape
- Water justice and care for creation – Meera Karunananthan
- Green Anglicans Environment Network – Rev. Dr Rachel Mash
- PaRD WeCare mapping exercise – Juliane Stork & Joan
- Interfaith statement to Stockholm+50 – Dr Iyad Abumoghli, UNEP
Click here to register for the webinar.